Published on Sunday, 01 September 2013 00:00
- Identify your target market
- Decide on 3 ways to reach this market
- Invest in marketing methods, a good system should return $200 to $300 for every $100 you invest.
- A great system should return $500 to $1000 for every $100 you invest.
- Diversify your dollars but monitor the return on investment (ROI) over 6 - 12 months.
- 2 methods can be standbys but try something innovative for 1 of your methods.
- Promotional items have been shown to be remembered the longest and appreciated.
Mixed medias are the most effective, use multiple methods together like direct mail or a marketing gift sent to a specific demographic followed up with a phone call and an e-mail message or offer to create a call to action.
Study and research your competition and see what is working for them but don't be afraid to pioneer new methods for some of your marketing.